We provide after hospitalisation support to help patients and family members resume their everyday lives or transfer to a further institution. Our cooperation with external specialist departments, organisations and care institutions allows us to provide the very best possible individualised follow-up solution for each patient.
In addition to medical and nursing care, we offer the following services:
- Guidance and organisational support for wellness, rehabilitation, or care facilities as well as for acute and transitional care
- Information relating to outpatient services such as Spitex, 24-hour care at home, emergency call, meal service, medical aids, Tixi Taxi and the Rotkreuz transport service
- Advice on financial and social legal matters
- Liaising with the Child and Adult Protection Authority (KESB)
- Counselling for difficult life circumstances
- Networking with outreach centres such as the Swiss cancer league (Krebsliga), the Pro Senectute palliative care department, and the Alzheimer's association
Registration for our patient counselling and support services is handled by the attending physician or the designated nursing staff. Alternatively, you can also contact us directly.