The nephrology team specialises in the diagnosis and treatment of kidney disease. Our modern dialysis centre provides chronic kidney disease outpatients and inpatients with information and treatment options for renal replacement therapies such as peritoneal dialysis and haemodialysis.
Our dialysis centre can accommodate 16 patients at any one time. Treatments consist of kidney replacement therapies such as haemodialysis and chronic peritoneal dialysis. We work in close cooperation with vascular and abdominal surgeons, vascular specialists and the transplant centres in Zurich, Bern and Basel.
- Evaluation and treatment of kidney diseases, hypertension, sugar-related kidney diseases and electrolyte disorders
- Outpatient evaluation and treatment of kidney diseases in cooperation with GPs
- Consultation and preparation for kidney replacement procedures
- Evaluation and preparation for kidney transplants in cooperation with the transplant centre
- Follow-up care of kidney transplant patients
- Treatment of holiday guests (holiday dialysis)
- Peritoneal dialysis consultation
- 24-hour on-call service for dialysis emergencies
Book an appointment
T +41 41 399 41 00
F +41 41 399 41 01
E nephrologie@ zgks.ch