Varicose veins are a very common condition and are not merely a cosmetic issue, they can also have serious consequences. It is therefore important to consult a vein specialist early to alleviate the symptoms and to prevent consequential damage such as "ulcerated legs" or "phlebitis".
Our range of services include ultrasound evaluations as well consultations and treatments. We employ all currently accepted procedures, so that the therapy can be tailored to the individual needs of our patients as effectively as possible. The evaluation and treatment of patients with vascular diseases is carried out in close cooperation with our specialists in angiology and radiology.
- Evaluations and consultations for
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins (microsclerotherapy)
- Sclerotherapy for reticular or lateral branch varicose veins or varicose veins that have reappeared after an operation (recurrent varicose veins)
- Various endovenous treatment methods using venipuncture (heat or mechanical/chemical methods using laser, radiofrequency, ClariVein or vein adhesive)
- Conventional surgery involving crossectomy, stripping and mini-phlebectomy
- Surgery for relapses (in patients who have had previous surgery)
- Reconstructive or vein-preserving varicose vein surgery (repair of defective venous valves)