Physiotherapy / Sportsphysiotherapy
The objective of our physiotherapy is to treat people with functional and activity disorders, restore their physical capacity and relieve pain. In addition, we support top athletes and recreational athletes to achieve their individual goals and performances.
Our physiotherapists accompany and support outpatients and inpatients throughout the recovery process. This approach is based on Clinical Reasoning. This approach consists of a physiotherapeutic examination, which results in a therapy and individually tailored measures as well as a reassessment of the patient's situation.
Our specialised sports physiotherapy team supports top athletes as well as recreational athletes. We support athletes' individual training processes including their rehabilitation after musculoskeletal injuries. The objective is to restore personal performance capabilities as quickly as possible after an injury with a jointly developed therapy strategy.
We offer a comprehensive range of therapies, with specialisation in orthopaedics, traumatology, sports medicine, neurology, internal medicine and gynaecology. Our patients and athletes are managed in close and direct cooperation with the prescribing doctors of our hospital.
- Sports physiotherapy for popular and competitive sports, including lactate testing bike/treadmill
- Physiotherapy (outpatient and inpatient)
- Respiratory therapy
- Pelvic floor therapy for women and men
- Mobility therapy in water (bath therapy)
- Functional movement therapy (FBL)
- Complete decongestive therapy/oedema therapy
- Manual therapy (Maitland, Kaltenborn, Sohier, McKenzie, Mulligan)
- Medical Training Therapy (MTT)
- Neurological forms of therapy (Bobath, PNF, Votja)
- Trigger point treatment
- Dry needling
- Group therapies
- Medical Training Centre Benefit
Book an appointment
T +41 41 399 43 30
F +41 41 399 43 31
E sekretariat.therapien@ zgks.ch