Guidance and support from our Breast and cancer care nurses
A breast cancer diagnosis often triggers fears, helplessness and personal crises. Our Breast and Cancer Care Nurses assist women and men with breast cancer and their families throughout this difficult phase of life and are on hand to provide any additional information, special counselling and personalised care.
They accompany patients throughout the entire diagnostic and therapeutic process: from the initial diagnosis, through the coordination of internal and external treatments, to the completion of therapy.
During an in-patient stay for medical-therapeutic treatment, especially during surgery, chemotherapy, anti-hormone therapy or radiotherapy, the Breast and Cancer Care Nurse is a familiar and personal contact for patients on all matters relating to the disease and the recovery process.
- Guidance and support for the affected patients and their family members during the entire diagnostic and therapeutic process and, beyond the completion of the treatment, during the aftercare phase
- Presence at the diagnostic meetings or doctor's consultations
- Primary care after breast surgery (specialised bras or inserts)
- Networking with external institutions
- Psycho-oncological support and counselling
Book an appointment
T +41 41 399 33 83