Our top priority is keeping the personal data you have provided confidential and protected from unauthorised use. We therefore take the utmost care and apply state-of-the-art security standards to ensure the maximum protection of your personal data.
Name and contact details
Zuger Kantonsspital is responsible for the website www.zgks.ch.
Zuger Kantonsspital AG
T +41 41 399 11 11
F +41 41 399 11 21
Extent to which your personal data is processed
In principle, we process personal data from our users only to the extent required for providing a well-functioning website and our content and services. As a rule, we only process personal data from our users after obtaining their consent. An exception applies in cases in which it is not possible to obtain consent in advance owing to material reasons and the processing of this data is permitted by statutory provisions or we have a legitimate interest in processing the data.
Purposes of data processing
Transmission of your data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties other than for the purposes specified. We will only transfer your personal data to third parties if:
- you have explicitly consented to this;
- the processing of your data is required to fulfil a contract with you;
- the processing of your data is required to comply with a statutory obligation;
- the processing of your data is required to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in your data not being transferred;
- the third party is a data processor contractually obliged by us to comply with data protection and ensure data security. Furthermore, data processors are contractually obliged by us only to process your data for the purpose of fulfilling the contract
In connection with the consultation of service providers, your data may be transmitted abroad, in particular if a service provider consulted by us is based abroad. Your data may also be transferred to countries without adequate data protection, such as the USA in particular. In such cases, we ensure compliance with statutory provisions by concluding contracts (in particular by concluding EU standard contractual clauses) or selecting contractual partners who are certified in accordance with the Swiss-US Privacy Shield.
Deletion of data
We comply with the principles of data avoidance and data minimisation. We therefore store your personal data only for as long as required to fulfil the purposes mentioned here or as stipulated by the various retention periods stipulated by law. Once the respective purpose ceases to apply or these retention periods have expired, the relevant data will be anonymised or deleted as a matter of routine in accordance with legal provisions.
Rights of the data subject
Using the contact details provided, you may exercise any of the following rights at any time, subject to statutory restrictions (e.g. statutory retention obligations):
- obtain information about your data stored by us and how it is processed;
- have incorrect personal data corrected;
- have your data stored by us deleted;
- restrict the processing of your data if we are not yet permitted to delete your data owing to statutory obligations;
- object to us processing your data.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for future processing.
To safeguard the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and there is a lock symbol in your address bar. SSL encryption means that the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.