Appointment booking Corona test
You are healthy and need the test for a planned trip or for another reason. The test is by appointment only (no Walk-in) and is subject to a fee depending on the test type/scope. Please read the following information and then register for an appointment. Thank you.
- PCR test: CHF 140*
- Rapid antigen test (travel certificate or test result in English): CHF 20*
- Rapid antigen test (test result only in German according to the strategy of the FOPH): CHF 0
*Payment on site, if possible with EC or credit card, otherwise cash. Included in the services are the Corona test, the test result in German/English as well as the number of the identity card or passport (original document needed).
- With online appointment booking only (no walk-in).
- If you need a PCR and a rapid antigen test for your trip, please book 2 appointments (one for the PCR and one for the rapid antigen test).
- No PCR test or rapid test due to quarantine
- Covid-19 nasopharyngeal swab only (PCR test or rapid antigen test, no antibody testing*).
- No personal medical examination and evaluation.
- Children and teenagers from the age of 8 (up to the age of 18 only accompanied by a legal guardian).
- Masks are compulsory on the entire site.
- On the appointment confirmation you will see in which test center the test will take place (for the Testcenter 1 please follow the blue signs, for the Testcenter 2, please follow the orange signs).
- Covid certificate: Please inform us if you would like a certificate (tick on the form top right under «Vermerke», «Covid-Zertifikat ausstellen»). It will then be sent by e-mail together with the test result.
*If you would like an antibody test, you can have it performed in the bioanalytica laboratory without registration. It is located in the Kantonsspital Zug, contact details and opening hours can be found here.
Please bring along
- Completed form for COVID-19 test
- Identity card or passport
Important: If the number must be noted on the travel certificate, please bring the original document with you and be sure to hand it in together with the completed form when registering on site, otherwise the ID number will not be noted on the certificate. Copies will not be accepted.
- Health insurance card
- Payment on site, cash or by EC/credit card, see testing costs below
If possible, please fill out the form (personal details, possible coronavirus symptoms, etc.) in advance and bring it with you. This will help to make the process more efficient. If this is not possible, you will receive a form at the Corona Testcenter to fill out before the test.
Test result/Covid certificate
The test result is sent directly by the laboratory to the tested person by e-mail and/or SMS; for the rapid test within 2 hours, for the PCR test usually within 48 hours. If you have applied for a Covid certificate, you will receive this also by mail together with the test result.
If you do not receive your result resp. the Covid certificate within 2 hours (rapid test) or 48 hours (PCR test), please proceed as follows:
- First check the spam folder of your e-mail account.
- If the e-mail with the test result cannot be found, you can contact us during the officehours: phone +41 41 399 43 27 (only for enquiries about missingtest resultsand Covid certificates)
Detailed information on how to proceed after testing is complete can be found here.