You would like to be tested due to Covid-19 symptoms, lift quarantine, a Covid app notification or an order of the cantonal physician. The test is free of charge and by appointment only (no Walk-in). Please read the following information and then register for an appointment. Thank you.
- With online appointment booking only (no walk-in).
- Covid-19 nasopharyngeal swab only (PCR test or rapid antigen test, no antibody testing).
- Which test is used (PCR test or rapid antigen test) is decided by the hospital staff at the test centre. The type of test cannot be freely chosen, test result in German only.
- No personal medical examination and evaluation.
- Children and teenagers from the age of 8 (up to the age of 18 only accompanied by a legal guardian).
- PCR test or rapid test due to quarantine, certificate only in German (test not before day 5; a negative test result before day 7 does not shorten the quarantine period. The lifting of the quarantine in the case of a negative test result from day 7 is exclusively authorized by the cantonal medical service of your canton of residence).
- Please wear a surgical mask when you come to the test.
Please bring along
- Identity card or passport
- Completed form for COVID-19 test
- Health insurance card
The typical coronavirus symptoms can be found on the website of the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH.
If possible, please fill out the form (personal details, possible coronavirus symptoms, etc.) in advance and bring it with you. This will help to make the process more efficient. If this is not possible, you will receive a form at the Corona-Testcenter to fill out before the test.
The test result is sent directly by the laboratory to the tested person by e-mail and/or SMS; for the rapid test within 2 hours, for the PCR test usually within 48 hours. Detailed information on how to proceed after testing is complete can be found here.
Zuger Kantonsspital AG
How to find us
The Corona-Testcenter is located outside the hospital building, in the white tent, between the parking garage and the delivery ramp.