Visits / Accompanying persons - Regulation due to coronavirus
Due to the coronavirus, new visit regulations for patient visits and accompanying persons of outpatients will apply from 15 December 2020.
Visits from in-patients
- Covid-19 patients may not be visited (only in consultation with the nursing staff)
- Maximum 1 named visitor per patient during the entire hospital stay (max. 60 minutes per day)
- In the single or two-bed room maximum 1 visitor in the patient's room at the same time,
in the four-bed room maximum 2 visitors in the patient's room at the same time
Accompanying persons for outpatients
- 1 accompanying person per patient is allowed
- Individual regulations apply in the intensive care unit, in the emergency center as well as for children under 16 years of age and dying people in consultation with the responsible nursing staff
Protective measures to be observed by patients, visitors and external persons
- Masks must be worn throughout the hospital (also for visitors in the patient's room). The masks (face masks) are handed out free of charge at the main entrance.
- Disinfect your hands before entering and leaving the hospital
- Please keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people whenever possible.
- If you feel ill or are in quarantine, you are not allowed to enter the hospital. The recommendations of the BAG must be followed.
- Register yourself in the visitor list (is available in the patient's room)
The protection of our patients and employees is central. We therefore ask you to observe the visit regulations and protective measures. Many thanks.