The public pharmacy of the Zug Cantonal Hospital is located on the ground floor of the hospital - close to our patients. Our product range is optimised to the therapies and prescriptions of our doctors.
Our specialist pharmacy team comprises fully trained pharmacy assistants and certified pharmacists who will advise you on an individual basis and deal with your individual needs and questions.
- Blood pressure measuring
- Corona self-tests
- Direct invoicing of medicines to health insurance companies
- Fitting of support and compression socks
- Implementation and review of multi-drug treatments and drug interaction checks
- Individual specialist pharmaceutic consultations and application recommendations for your current medication
- Personal and oral hygiene products
- Premium cosmetics and healthcare products (Avène, Louis Widmer)
- Prescription and over-the-counter medicines and medical devices
- Reconciliation of medication on admission and discharge from the hospital, in line with inpatient therapeutic adjustments as well as individual needs
- Return of medication and correct disposal
- Seamless and reliable supply of medication after treatment or after your hospital stay