About the Zuger Kantonsspital
The Zuger Kantonsspital comprises four clinics: the Surgery Clinic, the Orthopaedics and Traumatology Clinic, the Medical Clinic and the Obstetrics and Gynaecology Clinic. These specialisations are complemented by anaesthesia / intensive care medicine with an intensive care unit, diagnostic and interventional radiology and the interdisciplinary emergency centre.
For more than 160 years, the Zug Cantonal Hospital has been serving the health of the inhabitants of Zug. The hospital employs approximately 1,000 staff, working in a wide variety of fields of which 100 are in training. We treat and care for more than 10,000 inpatients and around 50,000 outpatients per year. More than 20,000 people are treated in the interdisciplinary emergency centre every year.
We attach great importance to quality, patient safety and patient satisfaction. We regularly monitor the quality of our services ourselves and undergo several audits by external experts every year. This ensures that the quality of our services is maintained and, wherever necessary, further improved for your well-being and safety.
- Daniel Staffelbach, President
- Dr. Urs Birchler, Vice-President
- Christof Gügler
- Ursula Guillebeau
- Dr. Markus Müller
- Dr. Matthias Winistörfer, Spitaldirektor
- Dr. med. Christian Blumer, Chefarzt Radiologie
- Prof. Dr. med. Michael Bodmer, Chefarzt Medizinische Klinik
- Dr. med. Christoph M. Honegger, Chefarzt Frauenklinik
- Maggie Rindlisbacher, Gesamtleitung Pflege und Therapien
- Thomas Steiner, Leitung Finanzen
- Dr. med. Reto Twerenbold, Chefarzt Klinik für Orthopädie und Traumatologie
- Dr. med. Severin Urech, Chefarzt Anästhesie / Intensivmedizin
- Dr. med. Michael Zünd, Chefarzt Chirurgische Klinik