There are over 300 different rheumatological diseases. The most common of these are back pain, wear-related joint symptoms (osteoarthritis), inflammatory joint diseases (arthritis and its most familiar forms: ankylosing spondylitis, rheumatoid arthritis, tick-borne arthritis, gout), bone diseases such as osteoporosis and soft-tissue rheumatic diseases (e.g. tennis elbow, heel spurs and the more generalised form of fibromyalgia). Some 1.5 million people in Switzerland are estimated to live with some form of rheumatic disease, with 300,000 of these being severely affected.
- Evaluation and treatment of back pain
- Evaluation and treatment of all inflammatory rheumatic diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, collagenoses such as systemic lupus erythematosus, gout, borrelia arthritis etc.
- Evaluation and treatment of degenerative joint diseases (osteoarthritis)
- Evaluation and treatment of local soft-tissue rheumatic diseases (e.g. tennis elbow, heel spurs, etc.)
- Generalised soft-tissue rheumatic diseases (fibromyalgia)
- Sports medicine consultation
- Locomotor system sonographic diagnostics
- Evaluation and treatment of osteoporosis with risk profiling and DXA scan bone density assessment
- Interdisciplinary pain consultation rheumatology/anaesthesia
- Specific forms of therapy such as hyaluronic acid and autologous blood injections, manual therapy, sonographically controlled interventions
Make an appointment
T +41 41 399 41 90
F +41 41 399 41 91